Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
I am not misinformed at all, the process is a hassle for merchants and I will try again but inform them ahead of time that the process is a hassle, but might be worth it.

Before you try to sell or explain a product that you have limited knowledge of, I again make the offer - do a conference call with my directly. I'm suspecting you are NOT a direct reseller, but, someone that looked at the product and are trying to sell without knowing all the features and procedures.

If I'm mistaken and you are a active reseller, what is your Genie Number - Thomas, Jonathan, Randall or myself will reach out to you.

I know what this is, you are blind bc you sell it, have a nice day.
I cant believe you are so ignorant my god lol.

FACT: you cannot sign up and accept payments with an active gateway until you are processed. All you can do in 3 minutes is start your initial payment. Which is fine btw, its no in and of itself a bad thing, idk why you are denying this actual fact.
If you cannot accept this fact, thats ok, you dont want to admit to it online bc you sell it, but reality is only 3 people look at this forum lol.

IDK why you posted that part about cardlesspaytech? Yes, they have monthly fee plans. You can choose any monthly plan and start live accepting checks and integrate within minutes.