Amazon. Is nobody talking about this yet?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 305250

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    You can't apply to Amazon loans. You must be selected. It works similar to a CC split, in that they take out of the Amazon sales. It's also revolving, and they take the inventory as collateral (I've seen the UCCs). It's only offered for Amazon stores, they're not expanding offering it to most of our clients.

It's FAR cheaper than MCA, and I think it's actually structured as a loan with APR and monthly paybacks. Terms are just shorter, and they offer more money quickly.
    correct i know someone that got 8% apr on his second loan with them (first was 14%) Now when he asked for more money based on total amount he does as a company (does 300k a month with them 1.2 mil a month total) they couldn't care less about the total gross . it only goes by what he does with them and that they have control of inventory . bottom line he got 250k on a 12 month 8% apr with out submitting financials or even a bank statement

Senior Member Reputation points: 338265

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    correct i know someone that got 8% apr on his second loan with them (first was 14%) Now when he asked for more money based on total amount he does as a company (does 300k a month with them 1.2 mil a month total) they couldn't care less about the total gross . it only goes by what he does with them and that they have control of inventory . bottom line he got 250k on a 12 month 8% apr with out submitting financials or even a bank statement
    Yep- Pretty decent deals they are offering their vendors. The have security in all their inventory at Amazon and I am sure they have security held at the vendor's warehouse. A bunch of the vendors fulfill store sales from their warehouse. Inventory purchased directly by Amazon is held at Amazon. Is a deal goes sideways...Amazon just stops payment on all existing AR and sells off all the inventory.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426