Who Got a letter about the First Global Lawsuit
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    No they can’t. Just stop it.
    Yeah, and you are the expert at investments etc ...not me who has been in financial services for 30 years ( investments) no marks on my license, and an ex-compliance officer principal off of wall st ...and its not like everything else I said didn't come true.

People need to to call a lawyer if they are in that situation

And anyone can be charged with anything..and when you are regulated I can promise you they will charge you with Rico

Especially when/if the company that took the money from investors was just a big Ponzi fraud bull**** thing

Let me know when you pass your Series 7, let alone a 24, then get insurance licened, and loan licensed

Insurance regulators will not play around...nor the sec/fbi and the ftc

This is all fun and games and some of you can pretend to be the King of Siam from the basement of your homes for all I care until some are doing some crap like this.

Add

And if you do not think that the person (s) who did all this crap are not singing like a bird ratting everyone and everything out to save their con artist arse you are delusional

There is no honor among thieves
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-17-2018 at 03:55 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Yeah, and you are the expert at investments etc ...not me who has been in financial services for 30 years ( investments) no marks on my license, and an ex-compliance officer principal off of wall st ...and its not like everything else I said didn't come true.

People need to to call a lawyer if they are in that situation

And anyone can be charged with anything..and when you are regulated I can promise you they will charge you with Rico

Especially when/if the company that took the money from investors was just a big Ponzi fraud bull**** thing

Let me know when you pass your Series 7, let alone a 24, then get insurance licened, and loan licensed

Insurance regulators will not play around...nor the sec/fbi and the ftc

This is all fun and games and some of you can pretend to be the King of Siam from the basement of your homes for all I care until some are doing some crap like this.

Add

And if you do not think that the person (s) who did all this crap are not singing like a bird ratting everyone and everything out to save their con artist arse you are delusional

There is no honor among thieves
    I really don’t give a **** what type of convoluted notions you think up: white labeling a merchant cash advance DOES NOT CONSTITUTE RACKETEERING.

What the ****? Next you’ll claim that whitelabeing MCAs is murder. The logic is damn near the same.