Say No to bad Leads and Yes to our Merchant Cash Advance Leads!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Karen37a
    PS.Last clue on target markets from me. ( everyone is competition) but** I want the mca phone sales to dent some of those big companies sales over the phone and pull back business to our industry...if its even possible

When people are professional phone sales aka Financial Services ( stockbrokers/hedge funds/loans/mcas)

If you truly use algorithms to your advantage. It isn't just about getting clipped off the front of the phone call ( linguistic algorithms )and only getting to the bottom of the barrel desperate people who are willing to chat.

Its also about knowing the "pulse" of the target market or type of person. There are structured thinkers ( they think debt is bad and think MCA is a crime) If you call those demographics you will not have good results.

So it isnt just about calling random people. Its about understanding the "mindset" of a structured w/2 person vs 1099

The structured w/2 mindsets do not do as well on the phone as the 1099 "entrepreneurial mentality" ones ....because they didn't walk a mile in their shoes and can't recreate that over the phone in a short 60 second pitch.

Happy prospecting

If anyone is going to purchase leads from someone...spot test them on what they are going to say on the phone...the cold call script

I have seen a few people Nail it...spot on...some were a disaster

and if they are seo etc...ask the target markets

Anyone who is purchasing anything has the right to know where the original source comes from to see if it "fits" what you are trying to accomplish
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-15-2018 at 10:49 AM.