SBA, Traditional Term Loans, Short-Term Loans, Bridge Loans and Hard Money Loans
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 34509 Jstarr's Avatar

Jack of all, master of none...

if you want people on this forum to take you serious, you should specialize in one or two areas and master them, your offering MCA's, Short term Financing, yada yada yada... like a gypsy. present something new, everyone on this page can get those exact terms that you are listing.
    Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real,
    Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    P: 800-805-3391 Fx: 561-270-6895
    insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

◆ 50% LTV - No Fico Required
    ◆ 90% CLTV on Purchases
    ◆ Investment Residential / Commercial Properties

Member Reputation points: 220

Boca Raton? A lot of reputable guys from your area, buddy. We are a Southern California-based firm and do Term Loans, Hard Money Loans and SBA Loans every day and beat most rates out there. Want a great deal on a solid loan, call us.

By the way, we have some awesome Term Loan Deals right now. Call today!

www.LendrzHub.com
    855-262-2996

Banned Reputation points: 1609

Quote Originally Posted by Jstarr View Post

if you want people on this forum to take you serious, you should specialize in one or two areas and master them, your offering MCA's, Short term Financing, yada yada yada... like a gypsy. present something new, everyone on this page can get those exact terms that you are listing.
    Thanks for your clever input Jerry. It's smart comments from smart people like you that makes this industry so colorful.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Yeah, they spam up the joint offering the same products most of us offer. They’re surpassed being labeled as thirsty, and are rapidly reaching the desperation stage.

Member Reputation points: 220

Nice trash talk West Coast. Are you even on the West Coast? I run a highly successful practice and would welcome your submissions. I have a group of private investors that invest in my deals, along with me. What's your number and I'll give you a call tomorrow.

Alex P
    www.LendrzHub.com
    855-262-2996

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by AlexP View Post
    Nice trash talk West Coast. Are you even on the West Coast? I run a highly successful practice and would welcome your submissions. I have a group of private investors that invest in my deals, along with me. What's your number and I'll give you a call tomorrow.

Alex P
    www.LendrzHub.com
    855-262-2996
    I hear you. With such success you should be able to move your company out of the 2 bedroom apartment listed on the front page of your website, no?

Are you saying that one company can't specialize in ONE industry called Business Finance??????

Cuz we do...........