"High Risk" Cash Advance" -- Nerd Wallet Article
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Karen37a
    I agree with the video thing, and only a few people said something. And its down.

And for the idiot in the article that says only 1 Broker is going to make it because of a crisis of conscience

THOSE ARE THE NUMBERS IN ALL SALES PROFESSIONS

Read wayyy back a year ago when I posted on this board the numbers from all sales professions and my PERSONAL experience as a stockbroker.mortgage broker and insurance

It said something like this....

I asked a LONG time ago, a multi million dollar producer " how do I turn my office into a business instead of a Self employed nutbag place where people touch down for 90 days, then run into the night afraid to pick up the phone? I want to be a business not self employed because if I don't go to work ,I don't get paid"

He said," If I told you , you would quit"...i said nahh I am from Ny, im tough , just tell me

Then He said "10 will come into your business 4 will quit (or go into the "witness protection program" as I call it) on day one, if they even make it back from lunch. The 6 that are left only 3 will take the Financial Exam..."fear of failure" envelopes them and they can't take the test, mortage, insurance , series 7 etc."

Only one passes ( and the 7 is hard) Now when you get 10 people PASSING the test , only one will actually pick up the phone again fear of failure. When you get 100 of those you get a producer, fear of success sets in...get another 100 of those ...top dog in the office.

I asked So how many people have to come thru here ..he said "10,000" I yelled 10,000 !!! impossible

The numbers are the numbers are the numbers are the numbers ...most are going out in a body bag Because they cant sell their way out of a paper bag.

Fear of Failure then a Fear of Success

The book smart ones can't sell and espouse their opinions on quantitative analysis and qualitative analysis, all day in articles ( not you Carl lol)

The street smart ones cant pass the test. Good thing we do not have exams in the cash advance industry.

In fact...regulate , make everyone pass a test as Hard as the Series 7 ( harder than the bar), Ill pass get a 91, like i did on the 7...less competition then the only ones left( who pass ) will not be able to pick up the phone because they have no sales skills or charisma. So ill be alone with a choice few.

What a crazy comment ...does he really believe that most people leave the MCA space because of a moral crisis. I hope he is on here reading this. How the hell did he build a business. Shaking head.

If people understood the product and the default ratios they could send A paper to A and D to D, and have no problem justifying it...the problem is no one cares.

Its not ok to just skim the A paper of A paper, and its not ok to take A paper and give them D pricing...that's my opinion and I am sticking to it.

( when I am lending my own money, ill only want A paper lol)

thinking out loud...why am I not extremely rich. Going to put my head down and make it there
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-14-2016 at 07:02 PM.