As some of you know we launched and failed at serving the MCA industry via UCCFeed.com. So, we've closed up shop and are now liquidating our inventory.

For a limited time only you can have our entire inventory current as of Q4 2015 for a total cost of $99. To put this in perspective, we built UCC Feed to be view only. The technology was set up so that you could only VIEW the data and were never able to download the data. Some of you tried to scrape the data and failed. Some of you tried to manually copy and paste thousands of records and failed. We went the extra mile to make sure it was as difficult as possible to visit the site and throw a bunch of UCC's into a spreadsheet.

That's all changed! We're done. We're liquidating and now you can get an Excel file with 15,000+ UCC's for the cost of roughly 0.006 cents per record.

What's the catch? The file is available for purchase by BITCOIN ONLY. No credit cards, ACH, PayPal invoices, etc. BITCOIN and BITCOIN only.

"How Do I Get Bitcoin?"

1. The FASTEST way to get your hands on bitcoin is via Bitcoin ATM's. You can find Bitcoin ATM's near you by visiting this link.
  2. Coinbase.com. Coinbase is the cheapest way to buy bitcoin. They are regulatory compliant and make the process simple and easy.
  3. Snapcard.io - they are similar to Coinbase.
  4. LocalBitcoins - You can meet folks locally to buy and sell bitcoin. Generally speaking, you'll pay 5-7% more than the current price of bitcoin.

You're getting QUALITY at a stupidly low price. You're going to profit from our inability to grow the business. As many of you know I made a talent of finding UCC's that literally cannot be found / bought anywhere else. You're getting the same inventory we loaded into UCCFeed.com in which I took great care to ensure the best quality possible.

All UCC's Include:
  1. Basic Contact Info (Name, Phone)
  2. Roughly 10% contain an e-mail address.
  3. All cell phones have been sorted for you and marked for ease of use.
  4. Filing date
  5. SECURED PARTIES ARE NOT INCLUDED. YOU CAN PURCHASE A LIST WHICH INCLUDES SECURED PARTIES FOR $1997 (OR 12 CENTS PER RECORD).

Interested? Send me a message for more info!