Newbie Have Some Questions
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Thanks to everyone here for feedback and great advice.... should I post all my other questions here to make this a discussion or should I create new posts with my new questions. What ever is best for members and administrator

I have plenty of more questions but not sure how to proceed, and will not proceed till I get the green light as to what is acceptable and not with older members and newer members like myself
    Last edited by IamGrateful; 10-28-2015 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IamGrateful View Post
    Thanks to everyone here for feedback and great advice.... should I post all my other questions here to make this a discussion or should I create new posts with my new questions. What ever is best for members and administrator

I have plenty of more questions but not sure how to proceed, and will not proceed till I get the green light as to what is acceptable and not with older members and newer members like myself
    Hey there. Check out this newbie friendly book: www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01068FOYC/

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YuliyaG View Post
    Hey there. Check out this newbie friendly book: www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01068FOYC/
    BUHAHAHAH! Couldn't close a door and he is telling folks how to sell cash advance?

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    BUHAHAHAH! Couldn't close a door and he is telling folks how to sell cash advance?
    Chambo,

The book doesn't much cover closing... It's more foundational learning for newer brokers mainly. But he did close a nice sized consulting deal with an investor who picked up the book recently... That guy knows other guys who knows other guys... So we will see.

Also, each time a major media outlet publishes a piece on MCA his book sales go up. Funder Pair, Inc. sold more books in October than all titles combined for all books published. The result is, newer brokers are paired with brokers we trust for mutual long-term financial benefit. We pair them with beasty CLOSERS who are profiting from our non UCC data.

When you can make money from supplying folks with data + capacity, why deal directly with merchants when that doesn't scale as well? The key now is to get more of those juicy consulting deals... Many ways to skin a cat...
    Last edited by YuliyaG; 10-29-2015 at 01:52 PM.

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YuliyaG View Post
    Chambo,

The book doesn't much cover closing... It's more foundational learning for newer brokers mainly. But he did close a nice sized consulting deal with an investor who picked up the book recently... That guy knows other guys who knows other guys... So we will see.

Also, each time a major media outlet publishes a piece on MCA his book sales go up. Funder Pair, Inc. sold more books in October than all titles combined for all books published. The result is, newer brokers are paired with brokers we trust for mutual long-term financial benefit. We pair them with beasty CLOSERS who are profiting from our non UCC data.

When you can make money from supplying folks with data + capacity, why deal directly with merchants when that doesn't scale as well? The key now is to get more of those juicy consulting deals... Many ways to skin a cat...
    I guess those who can do, and those who cannot teach. I know the guy....he is NOT a closer and should be ashamed of himself trying to pitch sales to other brokers.