Back in the day all MCA's were tied to having to be with a processor. One it helped with collecting, but the biggest advantage actually was the additional rev source that improved margins on a deal. I understood the launch of ACH to allow us all to enter markets that could not be touched before, such as, B2B, medical, etc., all as part of market expansion.

What I do not understand is we all let it go into the traditional space. If you were the first, and had first mover advantage it made sense to try to grab market share, but today why do we all do it, just because everyone is, so you have to?

Why have we all hurt our margins by walking away from the additional rev source?

Back in the day, I never had anyone ever not switch their processing, when it was tied to funding, but today you almost always have to go ach and sell processing, when before you did not even have to sell the processing.

Curious to see if anyone thinks we could ever turn back the clock for the traditional DRP space and go back to yes you get $50k and all you have to do is switch your processing account to us, thus, creating increased wallet share and longer life time value.