Yellowstone stay far far away it will be a waste of your time... Especially any ISO broker's that want to send in submissions. I’m just saying that will fund your client/merchant just send your deals into them, they are so full of themselves. They claim that they will do any deal. As soon as you submit the file into them they never get back to you. When you do it's already in-house. I'd sent them 14 deals because one of their staff was asking for my business on my C & D paper. Guess what I was told all of them were in-house. Now that being said I've was working another ISO he sent them deal with all false documents to see what would happen? No surprise the deal was in-house really... No B.S. I can’t make this up even if I wanted to. The merchant never existed.. Yellowstone are bottom feeders and will say and do whatever to take your data and fund the merchant behind your back. You will lose your merchant as a client as well as your commissions. You'll end up sending a dozen deals to these nut cases and all you will get Zero results. Throughout the process they'll lead you on and make you think you are really going to get something accomplish. But at the end of day they will tell you that your merchant is in-house with another ISO or the merchant didn't qualify and it's always "underwriting's" fault. Smoke & Mirrors... And, that's it! I made it very clear to my sales rep’s over 30 between our three offices. Do not send them anymore deals. We will work the file on our platform going forward.
If anyone is looking for another lender to assist them in getting something done. I will gladly recommend other lenders that can do the same if you are looking to place a hard deal to do. Just send an IM or email.