Quote Originally Posted by LoneStarValorFunding View Post
Thank you everyone for the comments and feedback. I'm going to try to answer everyone questions the best way I can. First, I do have sales and prospecting experience but honestly, I could probably be better on the prospecting side myself. Also, I'm not looking for some magic bullet or anything and understand things take time. My question really came about when signing up with vendors they are making sound like brokers are getting all these leads. I do have a CRM that is built with a bunch of automation to engage leads and have seen success with it.

If youre getting fresh leads from Facebook/Google i'd expect these numbers

60-70% contact rate
about 50-60% of them will be qualified to get an app
40-60% should come back
1/3 should see an offer
1/3 should close

So
If you buy 100 leads you should talk to 60 of them, 30 of them will be qualified, 15 of them will send in paperwork, 5 will get an offer, 1.66 will close

Obviously if you can contact 70% over 60% youll be better off, but if you're only talking to 30% of them, thats on your process and technology. Usually a lot of people have this issue to start, low contact rate, or they dont even know what rate their contact is at. Your CRM should help you, do you know what your contact rate is at?