Quote Originally Posted by LeadGirl View Post
I’d like to know who you are @Back Pocket Funder because if there is ever an issue, we ALWAYS fix it. We always make it right. 18 years in the biz and still going strong. That speaks volumes. Feel free to reach out to me Maria (954) 817-4511.
I never said you don't fix it. You guys are a legit company. Management seems great as well. That's not the issue. Your data didn't produce once after the multiple times me and my colleagues bought data from you guys. I consider myself very successful in this industry so I know it isn't me or my team since we are funding multiple times a day from various data sources, some even the old school UCCS. I didn't post this to bash your company . 18 years does speak volume. Just asking the community if anyone truly converts off your data , since I haven't and just disagree with how hot your data is. The data you guys advertise as "good and hot" shouldn't have to be replaced if it is what you guys claim. One day maybe ill give you guys another shot but I cant see in the near future until I hear actual Good Feedback from someone in MCA after working with your company.