Mulligan Paused Funding ? Anyone else hear this - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by closer129 View Post
    Thank you for the comment. We do not always need to switch the processing over. We can try to do a lockbox but if a file is so risky we do want that to be a condition of the funding. We try not to let things kill a file at the end which most times they do not but once in awhile it does happen especially if the merchant is not honest with the broker and honest with us.
    Did you offer to switch the merchant back free of charge?

Senior Member Reputation points: 10476

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    Did you offer to switch the merchant back free of charge?

There are no fees to switch back. I do not know what file that person is talking about or who that person is.

im on with them if you want to send me your stuff for a small override. if they are good quality with 3 years financials i can probably get them bank financing. just did a 1 mil Term with TD and 1.25 mil with PNC buying out all my clients mca debt. one even had ram in it lol. credit needs to be above 650 and rev above 2.5 mil annual with profits and or assets.

Yes 10000%. Tmr is trash. That’s hilarious. This was every deal until we cut them after a month or two.

“We fund everything and we were on shark tank” -literally won’t fund a deal that gets aggressive offers from everyone in their box and better. Praying for ****ty ISOs with poor resources to send deals

Quote Originally Posted by closer129 View Post
    We do ask for a lot of *** because one there are a lot of scammers out there. To many brokers and merchants lying to good funders to get a deal done and have no intention of paying or getting lied to in order to get money they cant afford to pay back. Our money is self invested and we do not borrow any money from investors or warehouse lines with nothing to lose when we fund a deal. It is very easy to run a soft credit pull and as for a driver licenses and voided check and bank login when you have nothing to lose. Give me your money to fund and we ill ask for nothing and when ou lose your money you will not like that. It is very rare we will decline a file at the end that can be found in the beginning. Somethings do not show up on credit on new york case search that we now check on submission. But no funder runs criminakl abck ground searches judgments tax liens tlos's ucc searches untl contracts are signed and thacan come up and kill a deal last minute.
    This is absolutely not true. Many many lenders look up crim, credit and defaults before issuing offers. It’s called not bull**** ultra soft underwriting