List of Shady Funders
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 52185 ADiamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fund Exposer View Post

United
    Saw "United Funds" carrot a merchant with 20K (14K NET - 6K FEE) debit his bank for 2x $1k pmts, and had the merchant wire back $29,990 the same day

It doesn't matter what their name is - they have a million different labels, these are mostly Brooklyn guys (you know who) using and abusing Metropolitan Commercial Bank

I would go to far as to say that M.C.B. is in on it at this point, but that's speculation and circumstantial.

What they're all doing is committing fraud, money laundering, among a ton of other things - and it will catch up to them eventually.

Shine a spotlight on Metropolitan Commercial Bank if you really want to nip it in the bud, for starters.

It's really just sad to see them all get away with it for this long and straight up take advantage of ordinary working people.
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Quote Originally Posted by ADiamond View Post
    Saw "United Funds" carrot a merchant with 20K (14K NET - 6K FEE) debit his bank for 2x $1k pmts, and had the merchant wire back $29,990 the same day

It doesn't matter what their name is - they have a million different labels, these are mostly Brooklyn guys (you know who) using and abusing Metropolitan Commercial Bank

I would go to far as to say that M.C.B. is in on it at this point, but that's speculation and circumstantial.

What they're all doing is committing fraud, money laundering, among a ton of other things - and it will catch up to them eventually.

Shine a spotlight on Metropolitan Commercial Bank if you really want to nip it in the bud, for starters.

It's really just sad to see them all get away with it for this long and straight up take advantage of ordinary working people.
    You're 100% right Anthony, the way to go about stopping them is by going after metropolitan bank, I've had a merchant reach out to them directly about a United Funds Scam and they refused to help him, Also I've see JRG start doing the same fake term loan 10 day deal scam , ive seen them do regular deals in the past but recently more and more I've seen them just straight up scam the merchants

Senior Member Reputation points: 60165

Quote Originally Posted by Russell View Post
    You're 100% right Anthony, the way to go about stopping them is by going after metropolitan bank, I've had a merchant reach out to them directly about a United Funds Scam and they refused to help him, Also I've see JRG start doing the same fake term loan 10 day deal scam , ive seen them do regular deals in the past but recently more and more I've seen them just straight up scam the merchants
    thats interesting

from the clients I have seen they are mostly optimum and signature bank

Just saw this same scam

I have seen this happening repeatedly lately by United Funds and they have a bunch of other names like Turbo Capital. Can you elaborate on how they're abusing Metropolitan Commercial Bank? Doesn't MCB still require a holding account with 3x your daily ACH?