I have a client who needs about $20,000 minimum, but not more than $75,000. It's for a venture that if I mention here would get me laughed at, so I'll just mention the collateral: $700,000 of publicly traded stock and the stock is trading at $0.15. The stock is not in a brokerage yet. It recently has its restrictions removed and it takes time to deposit, which he has been working on for 2 weeks already. He has a VERY urgent deal, and he's happy to pay whatever rates. While he has a business, unfortunately, it's not a regular-revenue type venture, as it's financial services.

Before you ask: No real estate, his personal credit is not amazing (650's, he just hasn't taken care of it very well) and neither are his wife's or his business partner's.

If someone wanted to email or call me, I can describe the venture. In this instance, Name Your Rate.

This might take a "buddy" deal to do it, and he can work with an advance on someone's credit card using plastiq.com if that's what it takes. It's not a very long venture, and the ROI is big.

I have skin in this game also as an investor/lender. He's very collectable and a personal friend, but it's still considered "high risk."

Email or call me. It's time sensitive.