Direct Funder
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Posted this already but just for you:

Brett Martin flashes make $300k in your first year to people who have never heard of mca then says pay me to fund your deals and pay $2500 to be an iso rep. If you want the honor of being considered for a regional iso rep position you need to pay $6500.

Hey. Just an FYI you’re an independent ISO not a rep for m&p so you can send your deals to any funding company. M&P do not own your deal flow and do not pay you as a W2 employee. I’d recommend signing up with ad many funders as you can. There are shops on here paying 17 points on a deal m&p pays 5 for the first two deals and 7 on all deals onward. They also only pay 3 points on renewals for the portion that isn’t refinanced as opposed to full payout on renewals.

You can do what you want but that doesn’t sound like a good deal to me. Your deal flow is worth more.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10476

Quote Originally Posted by Inquisitive View Post
    Posted this already but just for you:

Brett Martin flashes make $300k in your first year to people who have never heard of mca then says pay me to fund your deals and pay $2500 to be an iso rep. If you want the honor of being considered for a regional iso rep position you need to pay $6500.

Hey. Just an FYI you’re an independent ISO not a rep for m&p so you can send your deals to any funding company. M&P do not own your deal flow and do not pay you as a W2 employee. I’d recommend signing up with ad many funders as you can. There are shops on here paying 17 points on a deal m&p pays 5 for the first two deals and 7 on all deals onward. They also only pay 3 points on renewals for the portion that isn’t refinanced as opposed to full payout on renewals.

You can do what you want but that doesn’t sound like a good deal to me. Your deal flow is worth more.
    I am glad someone brought that up. They are just a broker getting new brokers that do not know anything to send them deals and take advantage of them.