Greetings,

I have colleagues who are looking for funding for a great tasting Hard Seltzer Product which has zero carbs, zero sugars and an 8% ABV. I’ve personally tried the product and purchased it myself.

The company has been in business about 1 year has generated $600K in sales since product launch about 4 months based. Revenue has been generated based on word of mouth from their podcast network only. The product founders produce ~120 podcasts per month across their properties and have over 150 million downloads across their various podcasts. So the community and initial marketing plan are already in place.

The ask is for $5 million USD to expand to nationwide distribution of the product. Preference is for an angel investor looking for an equity investment though debt is also a possibility. The primary constraint is having enough cans available to support a large push into wide distribution across all currently available distribution channels. Funds will also be used to put people on the ground to restock shelves and make sure the product has great shelf space.

The product is private label manufactured by a brewery that has been in business as a contract brewing facility for nearly 15 years. The brewery is in the process of expanding its footprint by an additional 200,000 square feet to meet anticipated product demand.

The product has been bootstrapped by the founders from the beginning. The brand name is trademarked with the USPTO so the IP is in place. The product is currently sold direct to consumer and 70+ locations across one state. Licenses have been secured for 2 additional states with additional sales and distribution licenses in process based on largest potential populations. There is a national distribution agreement in place with a large alcohol vendor which has a physical presence in almost all 50 states. This agreement will be executed once funding for a large production run has been secured.

While many of you may balk at the funding ask, the rationale behind the large ask against the current sales volume is simple, this product is likely to blow up very quickly once real marketing effort is put behind the product and it is available via wide distribution.

If you’re interested, in learning more, please let me know. The preference is for an equity investment partner, but debt would be considered.

Thanks…

Company Name/Address
Mission Support Group, LLC
61535 S. Hwy 97
Ste 5-232
Bend, OR 97701
541-293-2293