I get that funding murderers rapists financial criminals etc., is not good business but as a small ISO shop I don't have the ability to dive into background too much. Plus, I don't want to be too judgemental and risk losing the deal. If he's got the revenue, I try to help him. Apparently, according to the 1st sub, he's not a murderer, rapist or financial bad guy. I'm sure there are ISOs on this board that will fund a doormat if they can get it approved.

I sent him to one of my fav funders 1st and they kicked it back because of multiple issues and not so much the seriousness of the background. I'm ok with that. There are conservative funders and there are rock and roll funders. I expect many funders would have funded this. With me not knowing the extent of the background up front and not wanting to be too judgemental of the merchant, I start at the top and go for it. My goal is to help the merchant get what he wants.

FUNDED $85K, 110 days @ 1.47 paying 11. Merchant received his money. This merchant is a referral from another merchant I funded. Referrals are the BEST. I'm OK with that.

All the pristine, holier than thou ISOs/funders, go ahead and flame away. I don't care.

Have a good weekend.

Peace.