Hello -

Reaching out as we launched our BOLT program which initially had some delays but we are getting into a rhythm and currently pacing from application to funding in 10 days with the hopes to be at 5 days by July 1st.

Essentially this is the rundown for those of you who see these kinds of opportunities:

Who gets approved?
  • 2 years in business
  • 680 FICO
  • 155 Small Business Liquidity Score
  • WORKING CAPITAL ONLY

What Loan Amount?
  • 30% of Gross Revenue (top line from last tax return) UP TO $150k
  • No cash flow analysis performed
  • Can take it again every 3 months without paying off the first!
  • 10 Year Term Loan – Wall Street Journal Prime +2.75% - No Prepay Penalty – No Collateral!

How Long does it take?
  • Currently trending at 7 Days from Application to Funding

Prequalification Documents: (what we gather up-front, what referral partners send us)
  • Authorizations and Form 1919 (attached)
  • Remember – only use of proceeds is Working Capital and 1919 should reflect the request as Working Capital ONLY (not inventory, not hiring, not improvements etc.)
  • 2 Years business Tax Returns (if 2021 is on extension proof of extension)
  • Driver’s License

How to apply? Call or Email to me directly - Alan.Peterson@CreditBench.com / 917-732-3044

Who am I? New to to this user name but not to the board nor the space. Previously a broker myself for some time have been with Bay First National (formerly first home bank) for two years - being a former broker I don't replicate any of the things that used to drive me absolutely insane with when dealing with "SBA BANKERS" - and there were a quite a few. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aYNYfnufjU

Hope to hear from you!