Hi my name's Don, my bingie friends call me Donnie. I'll keep this quick, I've been sober for 8 and half days.

I picked up inebriation habits working in business financing, I've worked with about 60-80 different shops, and all of them had something to say about my wash habits.

It takes me about 10 minutes to get you and your team high off the aged lead data I give you, but my doctor said it was dangerous growing my own stuff and made me promise to close some of my gardens.

It's been working for people in every finance vertical, from the A paper gentlemens (club) to D paper pump and chumps, we get them through customs, you take them in and fund them, and we send them back where they came from.

You know where I clean up at….. come on through, and come quietly…we don't need any more heat; too many rival lead companies driving by slowly, with their lights off. When I offer a free web application, they tear up the street speeding off.

See me this week. We don't need the calendar appointment, we ain't got nuthin' else to do.

Thanks,
Donnie
www.Dumbleads.com