ARF was the first to my knowledge to go to banks and be their exclusive servicing agent. they have direct sales reps and manage/underwrite and coinvest in each deal with banking partners. this was done to avoid usury issues as well. contracts are all on banks name. now we go many years later to on deck doing this and now new logic with webbank. it really is the only way to do loans in a regulatory environment in all 50 states. There is speculation other banks are looking at entering a relationship with a mca to do the loan setup as well. As with anything, if it is thriving and profitable, others will jump on the bandwagon. the difference here is the entry point is much more difficult to find a bank relationship to do this like ARF/ODC/NLBL have done. Whereas the mca product became a shelf product and anyone with money could do it and call the common name processors to split fund i.e. wild west. the loans have become a large portion of the overall business day to day and from what i hear, represents over 50% of CAN's business today and we all know the growth ODC has experienced with it. ARF didnt take their platform to the next level like ODC/NLBL did in terms of funding anywhere near the volume or industry base. The two giants today with bank relationships to do loans in all 50 states are NLBL and ODC. There will be more IMO as time goes on and others figure it out.