Quote Originally Posted by moneygreen View Post
Please stop posting gibberish you make zero sense!!! First you say you need to speak to a merchant to UW a file? No actually you just need an app with a Business name, address, EIN, merchant name, personal address, SS and DOB signed and dated along with some bank statements. That's all you need to provide until contracts are signed, once signed then ofc you can speak to the merchant but that's not what the poster said. Then apparently you need to speak to each merchant personally b4 submitting to UW? In what world? I understand looking over a file before sending it out, but speaking to the merchant personally that's not even yours? Cmon Dave..
PS: Please update you website

Yes, All files that come to my desk are my responsibility - The Bank and my funders pays me - therefore I'm responsible for the information on a application

So in the real world, YES, I speak to every merchant that is attempting to secure funding. Main Question, besides the accuracy of info.

Usage of funds - what is the merchant's plan for $$$ - Guess how many apps I receive - Usage of funds - brokers answer - "Max Offer"
That does not and will not pass muster.

BTW, what is your web site? Your contact info ?