How do you become a "Funder"? Step by Step Guide request
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Senior Member Reputation points: 30747

How do you become a "Funder"? Step by Step Guide request

I came across a post here on the forum by Yankeeman07 that stated

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    ...Many business owners don't have the revenue to qualify for $50K - $100K funding.... merchants man only qualify for a $15/20k.
    That got me to thinking...... Then I google searched "how to become a mca funder", and it returned 0 results! How is it possible that that phrase brought up 0 results! How about we fix that here, so in the event someone googles that, at least this thread will come up with good info..

So if a person has $15/20k to lend, how would they go about lending it? In essence becoming a funder.....

I imagine you would need to setup a business entity 1st, open a business account, fund it, get contract drawn up, have your lawyers review the contracts, then lend the money out????

I don't know exactly, what the steps are... But I am sure some of you all here know exactly what to do and have actually did it.

So would any of you mind to contribute in making a step by step guide of what it takes to correctly lay the foundation to become a funder?

What do you think the initial investment one would need to make before they are even able to lend the money out?

Once a person understands what it takes to correctly fund the 1st deal, the 2nd, 3rd, - 1000th deal is rinse and repeat, minus the initial setup investment. So the more fundings that are done, the cheaper each funding becomes to do, so to speak... ????
    Last edited by Winning; 06-21-2021 at 02:28 PM.