Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
So Dave, if you listen to this, Todd (a tech security guard) says very clearly, debit rails are sustainable for now! Within the first few 5 minutes. But at 10 minutes, that's where the CRO of Hypur said that he's worried about the shoe dropping.

Yes, Eaze did bank fraud, they were working on Visa/MC rails. Yes, I've seen lots of cannabis companies chasing 6-7 figures from overseas companies on their 180-day 10% of rolling reserves. Hypur wallet is closed-loop system. None of my merchants like wallets. It's too cumbersome and they all hate it.

I'm partnered with a multibillion dollar bank in NY that loves cannabis. They can only do medical at this time, but when NY gets recreational open, they'll be able to do that also.

I'm also partnered with the PayPal of cannabis who are dealing with all of the cash and depositing, and wiring, and preventing the problems of getting these banks shut down. Took 6 weeks to on-board a merchant, but these cannabis people really know why it's like this, and are willing to do the work. They want a non-closed-loop system.

I'm also now with the top cashless ATM program, and I'm also up with multiple processors that do crypto-facilitated payments. It's a lovely industry for everyone.

No such company as a TOP Cashless ATM - Cashless ATM's are also a taboo - !

There is NOT any legal payment solution that utilizes a Branded Card (Visa/MasterCard/American Express / Discover)

I would direct anyone that is interested to read Visa Core Rules & Visa Product Services Rules:
Section 1.4.3.1
Section 1.5.1.4

Also American Express Merchant Operating Agreement - Page 65 (They are very transparent)