BEWARE! I have been doing business with them for about 2 years.. great offers, cumbersome funding (lots of back and forth and lack of communication) and now they have renewed my merchant and funded an add-on in the last 60 days, but won't communicate with me to compensate me. My original ISO Rep is Corey Falkin (found out he left the company recently after many years there). The other person that handles my deals is Spencer Bailey.. he won't take my calls or answer emails. (to his credit, he did call me back one time, claiming he was so slammed with PPP and such.. which I sort of get. I have been trying since Jan 6th to resolve). I was given another name, Ruth Fabian, she responded to me a few times, but has stopped responding now. I emailed and called the owners, Rohit Arora and Ramit. No response yet, it's been a week or so. The rep that closed the renewal is Tom Moody (doesn't respond.. except for an email asking me if I was interested in an MCA....) really?!?!.
My ISO agreement is fully in force, no issues there.. so this is very disappointing.
If anyone in DF land can help with this, I would greatly appreciate it