ASAP Capital is funding and our box competes with those in your 2-3 range(Knight-Velocity)

Though we're a new funder(3'rd week in operation), I've personally been in industry for some time. Got my start in MCA phone sales almost 7 years ago when I was in college so I can relate to the issues brokers face and try to avoid such issues(poor communication, deals being killed for miniscule reasons, etc). I took an interest in underwriting and deal structures which ended up in me getting into underwriting and underwriting for some of the most reputable companies in the space either as servicer(including for some of the companies on your list) or directly, and have made a name for myself amongst underwriters and investors in this industry due to my UW style. I'm a competitive person so naturally I wasn't meant to underwrite for someone else so I've put together a solid team here and am looking to grow out a reputable and competitive company.

Most "new funders" hide behind fake LinkedIn profiles and names - Anyone is welcome to visit our WeWork closet sized office for some subpar coffee or spiked selzter or have us in their office to personally underwrite deals.

All are welcome to reach out for a further introduction / receive our funding guidelines / get an ISO package via the info in my signature below.

Base criteria: 1-4 positions, 8 month max term.
A-D+ Paper. Fast underwriting.