Matt at Laroma Corp Funding is a liar, thief and an idiot.

They claim to be a direct lender which they are mosty certainly NOT!

Matt called me pitching me the whole 9 yards claiming to be a direct lender. I gave him the benefit of a doubt and did a few deals with them. To my amazement Matt would not tell me who the contract my merchant was expecting was from. SO i was left playing a guessing game. The offers they were giving me were NOT the competetive approvals Matt assured me his in house team would give. Not only this Matt was not transparent with me at all and left me in the dark 99% of the time. It seems that he himself had no idea what was going on. Most of the time he would spend 5 days to get a less than mediocre approval.

THE FINAL STRAW.I funded a deal with him @ 1.49 which he claimed was being done in house and only paying 5%. After not telling me who the contract was coming from my merchant forwarded me an Everest agreement and this **** bag Matt added a 10% psf into the agreement for him self.

SO MUCH FOR BEING A DIRECT LENDER.

Guys please stay far far away from these people on top of being a dishonest crook. Matt happens to be one of the most stupid undeducated people I have ever worked with in this industry. He does NOT know the business at all. He makes up for his lack of experience with straight up LIES!!