My rep Egor Gagarin got me on a video call with Fundkite yesterday pitching their new product. Seems to be a game changer when it comes to an MCA with the current COVID 19 landscape. From my understanding it acts similar to a Processing Split which they would underwrite the file under the new program guidelines. If the businesses are impacted in any way they would align their holdback percentage based on the businesses current revenue to prevent smothering a business when their revenue drops because of unforeseen circumstances that would occur due to COVID. Even though it has some similarities to reconciliation clauses, there seems to be a proactive approach and benefits for both the ISO and the merchant. One being that the merchant has peace of mind that they are not stuck with prior payment commitments when they are forced to close or limit the amount of customers they can do business with and for ISO's you are protecting your customer which leads to renewals.

I would like to know your thoughts, My company provides an array of working capital options, our MCA book has been over 1M+ a month even through COVID. It seems to me if you can get them qualified through Fundkite , this actually may be one of the better MCA choices for certain papers. What are your thoughts?