Hey guys:

Not sure if anyone is interested but I thought I'd share. One of the differences between multi person shops is the ability to generate their own leads using their own Google platform.

The trouble is not many out there know this space from a digital marketing POV.

Over the last year, I hired several large advertising companies and spent thousands of dollars trying to figure out the right resources all to come to the inevitable conclusion that not many "experts" out there know much about what they're doing.

Generating your own leads through Google is tough. It's expensive. I finally found a few resources and have spent the better part of the last few months building a solid PPC engine with them.

You are free to borrow my team on a contract basis. I'm not offering a lead gen service as the leads will go directly to you through your own Google PPC Ads account. We can't see what comes through and will be relying on you on a week by week basis to improve performance.

1) Why am I offering this instead of gobbling my own leads?

I optimized the system to a point where I can increase the budgets and prune the bad search phrases. It doesn't require the resources that I hired. I have zero interest in running a sweat shop.

2) What's the cost?

I wouldn't start unless you're prepared to do about $100/day in an ad budget to start Monday through Friday. Google will do deduct this directly from you. To set you up costs a flat fee to setup and then an ongoing cost for optimization requests. You're billed monthly.

3) What kind of return am I getting?

Cost per deal for me internally is about $750-$1200 per month on a revolving 30 day basis. Your costs may differ depending on your closing ability, etc

4) How may deals are you originating per month?

Depends on the campaign. I do about 1-2 startup deals and about 2-5 small business financing deals.

5) On average how many calls are you getting per day?

We generate 2-3 CRM leads per day and an occasional call or two via phone. Out of 25/week, 80% are junk. The rest turn into an app

Those are the FAQs I can think of. If you have more, DM me on here.