Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
I was double charged by google this month, then they returned it......Is that theft?

Lets say it went the other way, lets say funders stopped the very day the last pull is pulled and didn't wait for it to clear and the actual balance to reach zero. Then 3 days later they found out the last payment or 2 bounced, and the merchant went MIA....and then assessed default fee's (as is their right). That would be wrong right?

Or when Funders pay off other Funders, but the first Funder keeps taking payments because they don't process the payoff instantly....by your logic, your saying that is theft?

Every MCA by your rational should be arrested then, put them in cuffs. What your saying is completely asinine. It is not theft. It is just how it is....AGAIN, as a result of using outdated ACH technology. Look at Crypto lending, Instant Settlement, Low Interest, it is a much better system. Until it is adopted globally/nationally and replaces the centralized banking industry (BELIEVE ME IT WILL HAPPEN EVENTUALLY) - Collecting 3 Payments past the end of term, because ACH takes time to clear..... is the system we have.

Why you are on a forum filled with people who make a living with the Industry,, calling them thieves, Is unknown to me.

Thats like saying if you pay with a check, the moment the receipient receives the check said product should be released or its theft. No, waiting for it to clear to make sure your paid isn't theft.
Not taking sides here but the FTC complaint said in some cases Yellowstone was pulling for up to two weeks after the deal concluded. Definitely outside of the "lag period" caused by ACHs.