I have had a business fan page since 2011. The page has about 100K followers.. I have always posted regularly. But over the last week something has changed. The page is getting huge amounts of organic engagement on my recent posts.. I haven't changed the type of content I post or the quality, but Facebook must have changed something related to how they rate my content and display it on their platform.

The Facebook Gods are being good to me, and I am thankful! But I would like to understand exactly what happend and why...

However, as great as I think I am, I know better than to think I am the only person that is getting some extra love from the Facebook algorithms, and I know better that to think this is just pure luck. I feel Facebook has changed something. Maybe they have started some new initiative to put small businesses on the fore front?? I have no clue what has happened, but would like to figure it out..

Have any one else noticed a huge change in the organic engagement that their business page is receiving?