List of funders still funding
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by FlexibleCapitalSolutions View Post
    Are you paying commissions ? We have heard you are a high risk funder but THIS worries me about sending deals your way
    we always pay commissions, There is 1 deal someone wants to get paid on, But the deal defaulted. The only change we made Post Covid 19, is we like to see a few payments clear.

Senior Member Reputation points: 19243

Quote Originally Posted by joemainst View Post
    we always pay commissions, There is 1 deal someone wants to get paid on, But the deal defaulted. The only change we made Post Covid 19, is we like to see a few payments clear.
    If we are going to start throwing s**t around - then let's be real Joe. You told me when I contacted you the first time that you guys pay within 3 days of the deal. Then, after 3 days had passed from the funding of our first deal, I contacted you to ask where the commission was, and you told me I needed to send you an invoice - which worried me right away since I have NEVER heard of any funder asking for an invoice, but whatever, I sent you an invoice. Then, after another 3 days had passed (now 6 days after funding), I contacted you again to ask you where the commission was, and you sent me back an email stating that it was processed and authorized to be sent out that night ACH, and I'd receive it the next day. Then again nothing. I waited another 3 days (10 days after funding - on a 30 day term deal by the way) and you said you guys had made a new rule - which you never contacted me about - stating that you were waiting until the deal was paid back 30% before sending out commissions). I told you he WAS paid back 30% and you got your accounting team involved via email stating that you guys were on a 3 days lag ach wise and could only see that he was 22% of the way paid back in. After yet another 3 days, I emailed again and you told me 'funding relationships are a 2 way street, and if i didn't understand that then I wouldn't be in this business very long'. After 15 days had passed, the merchant contracted the coronoa virus and went to the hospital and was put on a ventilator. He paid for another 3 days and than asked for a week pause on payments.

Now, I want everyone to understand - the funded amount of this deal was $1800 after Main St's 10% fee. It was a $2,000 deal with a commission of $200. So, I'm clearly not spending this amount of time on this deal because I'm pissed I didn't get paid. In fact, like Sonny says in A Bronx Tale, it cost me $200 not to have to deal with Main St Cash again and I'm glad I learned that on a small deal instead of a big one.

To add insult to injury, because I was up front and honest on this DF forum about how the whole deal went down, I have Joe spamming my website application and sending me 'stop crying' messages on DF. This guy is a piece of work. OK, that is all, happy funding!

Quote Originally Posted by FHFunding View Post
    If we are going to start throwing s**t around - then let's be real Joe. You told me when I contacted you the first time that you guys pay within 3 days of the deal. Then, after 3 days had passed from the funding of our first deal, I contacted you to ask where the commission was, and you told me I needed to send you an invoice - which worried me right away since I have NEVER heard of any funder asking for an invoice, but whatever, I sent you an invoice. Then, after another 3 days had passed (now 6 days after funding), I contacted you again to ask you where the commission was, and you sent me back an email stating that it was processed and authorized to be sent out that night ACH, and I'd receive it the next day. Then again nothing. I waited another 3 days (10 days after funding - on a 30 day term deal by the way) and you said you guys had made a new rule - which you never contacted me about - stating that you were waiting until the deal was paid back 30% before sending out commissions). I told you he WAS paid back 30% and you got your accounting team involved via email stating that you guys were on a 3 days lag ach wise and could only see that he was 22% of the way paid back in. After yet another 3 days, I emailed again and you told me 'funding relationships are a 2 way street, and if i didn't understand that then I wouldn't be in this business very long'. After 15 days had passed, the merchant contracted the coronoa virus and went to the hospital and was put on a ventilator. He paid for another 3 days and than asked for a week pause on payments.

Now, I want everyone to understand - the funded amount of this deal was $1800 after Main St's 10% fee. It was a $2,000 deal with a commission of $200. So, I'm clearly not spending this amount of time on this deal because I'm pissed I didn't get paid. In fact, like Sonny says in A Bronx Tale, it cost me $200 not to have to deal with Main St Cash again and I'm glad I learned that on a small deal instead of a big one.

To add insult to injury, because I was up front and honest on this DF forum about how the whole deal went down, I have Joe spamming my website application and sending me 'stop crying' messages on DF. This guy is a piece of work. OK, that is all, happy funding!
    is the guy making payments now ?

Quote Originally Posted by FlexibleCapitalSolutions View Post
    is the guy making payments now ?
    yup!

This email says PIKER to me, FYI, Favio was never on a Ventilator, Fake News CNN. Its now costing me more to deal with this, when you make $$ time is valuable, good lesson for you to learn, I will meet you for the $200, contact me

This email says PIKER to me, FYI, Favio was never on a Ventilator, Fake News CNN. Its now costing me more to deal with this, when you make $$ time is valuable, good lesson for you to learn, I will meet you for the $200, contact me
    Hopefully this is all everyone needs to read to know what’s up with this guy. Calling out merchants by name and saying he was never on a ventilator. I made him facetime me and took a screen shot of the convo with him in his hospital bed you fool! Let me guess - you want to meet me in a dark parking lot??? And it’s not costing you a dime to deal with it since he is making payments again.

What's the matter Joe? All out of BS?

Who on this list can (really) replace the Knight/Everest/Pearls of the world?

Just a quick note that we are again actively funding here at Yes Lender so plz include us on this list. Always happy to jump on a call with new ISOs to see if there is a fit!

Lane Kelly, Vice President- Business Development
    Yes Lender LLC, 1150 First Avenue Suite 105, King of Prussia, PA 19406
    Email: lanek@yeslender.com | Mobile: 267.266.3436 | Office: 888.937.5363 (888.YES.LEND) | Online: www.yeslender.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 676

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyNoodles View Post
    Who on this list can (really) replace the Knight/Everest/Pearls of the world?
    We can!
    PDM Capital
    39 Broadway
    New York, NY 10006
    646-876-1055

All I know Is that everyone that needed a ventilator, got a ventilator. (or so I hear)

Also, why do you want to meet in person, you must be a BIG guy