Quote Originally Posted by Rickinindy View Post
Joe, I am confused then...

I copied and pasted this from my Email... from June 2018, I did remove the contact info I was provided with. I know i have not funded anything with you for some time as we went into our own direct program we do here on secured advances. I did a couple micro deals with you in 2018 and everything went well but that was 2 years ago. If I get a submission that has no property I ask my ISO's if they want me to send it out for them, it is rare but it happens. Last deal we had was East and Mainstreet on identical contracts that did a side by side on such a short term that we can't justify that here. So I am asking what is the relationship then? I was under the impression that both companies were housed and ran under the same umbrella but please correct me if I am wrong. For the others reading this Joe and John never did my company wrong but once again we have not sent a file there in about 2 years and Covid probably changed things there the same way it changed everywhere else.

Here is that copy and paste below...

Hello Richard

Please let me know if you are waiting on me for any:

Offers
Contracts
or Fundings
Please also let me know If you have any deals that need an adjusted offer to compete, I will do my best to either beat it or offer something behind.

Thank you and as always please feel free to reach out to me directly at 516-2#######

please CC Submissions@EastShoreEquities.com on all submissions, requests, or questions

Best Regards,

John Reyes
EastShoreEquities/Mainstreetcash
ISO Manager
Tel ############
Fax ##############
Email: JR@################

_________________ End of Email_______________________
They used our platform back then is all