I will give Bank of america a call and see what they say I have available to me. I have been a customer with them since the 90's when they were called NationsBank.

Also, I am not sure I should even take any money. This could be like putting air in a tire with a slow leak in it. Just because a business is open, doesn't mean it will be profitable. My business is along the lines of luxury goods. I am not sure how many people will be wanting to splurge on luxury goods once the economy is back "open".

It is depressing to even think about having to close my 4000 square foot facility and having to disassembly and clear out everything and put it all in a warehouse. But I think I could come out better in the long run if I do.. This could be a setup for a major win for me in the future.

I have been paying a retail commercial lease for 14 years. Perhaps if I do close, then decide to reopen in 6 months to a year from now, I buy a commercial property instead of lease it. With the downtown of the economy I might be able to find a really good deal on a commercial property to buy! #Winning!