Quote Originally Posted by jjdcnetrex2 View Post
Guys I have been in the business for 5 years and done quite well with a small shop but like everyone else have never seen anything like this. I'm still open and have my guys working form home (more because I want to keep paying them for as long as possible) but I cant help but wonder is this it? Can and will the MCA world bounce back after this is over (if and when that happens)??…… Just looking for some insight and opinions from some of the veterans as this has always been a solid source of industry information for me. Thanks and stay safe everyone.
This isn't the death sentence of anything except
1. The elderly that get sick because people are too selfish to stay inside.
2. Outsourcing our manufacturing to China who now won't send us masks we already paid for. All of that is coming back.
3. Small retail that was on life support and now we are all e-commerce trained for months on end.

For MCA this will grow forever. IF you had X% of merchants needed money before, EVERY SINGLE business needs it NOW and for the next few years. I don't see anyone getting money into a merchants hand faster than MCA. Not now, and not for a very long while. This too shall pass. The industry will be back soon. The virus may be too but we will never shut down the country like this again. Lessons learned.

Prepare yourself as a SMB to plan for a crisis, but this won't happen again. Another crisis might.

People always need money. MCA always gets it to them the fastest.