Or is it you?

So many complaints about leads and lead sellers out there but I've noticed a few common factors from those who purchase leads. Maybe this will help you. Maybe this won't.

*The number you're calling from is still linked to Uncle Johnny's farm and feed.

*Your website looks like you struggled with your dial-up just to slap stolen google images all over claiming to be a "Direct Lender You Can Trust" but are stuck in 1998

*You sound like you run a pizza shop in Staten Island and your rebuttals sound like your negotiating drug prices and you're more intimidating that helpful

*The background of your "shop" is blasting *pop that p*ssy* music. Classy.

*You lie in your pitch. This should be #1 of course - the "Hey remember me from 3 years ago when we funded you that horrible 1.49 and you couldn't reach anyone after because I made my money but now I am desperate and calling my old leads" - or using the Merchants past position Funders and saying you work there but email from gmail ?

*Your Email. Screw the gmails... what about the Company names you can't pronounce, spell, or just look like this - Amanda@superquickcapitalfundinggrouppartnersllc.co m --- Merchants are lazy. Even typing all that will have them not even bothering to fill out your...

*CRAPPY application. Some of you got off at Canal Street instead of Wall Street

--- If any of this sounds familiar... the leads may not suck... it may be you.

themoreyouknow.jpg