Quote Originally Posted by On My Way View Post
I am sorry for the late reply! I didn't realize I would get a response. Thank you for all of the advice.

Another question and sorry if it's obvious. Do you need a real estate license to sell hard money?
I do more "hard money-private money" refinancing of commercial & residential properties than MCA's every month. To answer your question, no you do not need any kind of license to sell refinancing of any type of property as long as your lender is a private institution, be it a primary or secondary property. If you are trying to get a mortgage loan from Wells Fargo & any kind of bank then you would need your MLO license. Try doing both, it's easy, MCA pays great, it's a lot faster, a typical refi should not take longer than 3 weeks, an MCA shouldn't take longer than 3 days. I am doing three MCA's at the moment totaling 45k compared to residential refi's that add up to 2.64mm, in CA & MA. Learn your craft, make it an obsession in the beginning, LISTEN TO WHAT THEY NEED, if you don't know how to get them to the promised land then ask around on how to get there. You should be making around 8k monthly after you get your feet wet, after 4-6 months. Best of luck!