LendAbiz
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    I mean, this program could be really good. Some of the ideas used are creative. I just have concerns about how the funders will view these referrals. Will they be like “this is great, I get a guaranteed 90% of the money now rather than get it slowly over the next 2-12 months and risk default”? Or will they be like, “I’m cutting off the ISO that referred this merchant to lawyers looking to restructure their MCAs”?

Any funders have feedback on how you view this?

Yes! @westcoast We are a Funder of our own fund. You been making comments since day 1. But been helping us out tremendously! Thank you. Brokers and lenders are doing really well. Lawyers and Debt Relief to this industry are pieces of ****. Excuse the French. But...

@westcoast Focus on being a block buster and we’ll be Netflix you have to learn to stay in your lane. We have not once said any criticism about you once and heard about your back door alliance through a few sources. Stay in your lane.

Ratios to fund a Refi deal with LendAbiz Capital:

Want to see at least 1.5 to 1 AR to total MCA refi

So example $100k AR to $50k-$75-
    K of MCA total refi

And

Have to have loan principal covered by assets 2:1

New ISO’s inbox us today if you are dead end with the back door pros! Or lenders that need to get out of a risky file well pay out all positions including yours upfront “wire” minus a small discount.
    Last edited by MCAConsolidationLender; 02-10-2020 at 11:25 PM.