Quote Originally Posted by cmarks View Post
What makes your 'goto' lenders your go to?
Few things i would say is treat your ISO rep or mgr with respect cause they can help you close deals, so be straight up, dont lie on every offer negotiation, tell funders when deal is dead, dont shotgun submissions and clog up funders pipeline, do network with people who could be referral sources whether it be in person or on linkedin(long game), make sure you really understand what is the best offer, and keep learning and evolving.
FYI I was a registered representative with FINRA

What makes my go-to lenders? Prior to entering the industry, I spent a lot of time researching every piece of public information available about the space. I literally went through every post on this site! LinkedIn, conversations with old colleagues who were in securities & who now are in the alternative lending space. Some of my old friends pushed me in the direction of certain lenders & even then I had certain questions. Reserve engineering some of the algorithms lenders use as well helped me to see which lenders understood what my goals were for my clients. Also, when you got some throw away money to syndicate on deals then they take you a bit more seriously.

*The fact you are saying I should be nice to my ISO Manager is kinda sad if you think about it

P.S. I know how money works! ��