Is it me or has the forum devolved to a place that is not even slightly entertaining? I remember a time when Karen reigned supreme and the trolling was actually somewhat entertaining to behold.

Recently it has felt like the same handful of guys (whom I would bet all work for the same 2 or 3 shady companies) come on here to talk about how reputable and amazing said shady companies are from their "outside" perspective. It's pretty apparent that there are conversations being perpetuated on threads between "unrelated" people that have a clear unified agenda of trying to put lipstick on the pig that is whatever the shady company du jour is. Frankly, it's manipulative and misrepresentative of reality, which is in line with the way these people operate in the industry. And more so than anything, it's just not fun.

Maybe I'm off base and just nostalgic for the times when I looked forward to logging on to DF for its combination of legitimate insight and amusing banter. Maybe I'm a little overtired and over-saturated. Maybe it's that time of the month. Who knows.

Moral of the story... I miss Karen.