Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
You keep referring to the "Boarding Process" - the activation of an account takes less than 2 Business Days and in many instances 1 Business Day. - Again, I will state, just by your comments, you do not understand the platform and since that is an issue, there is a lack of training for a merchant. Call me @ 727-233-1111 - or call Thomas @ 213-825-0000 -

For anyone that is curious, the sign up for a Merchant takes about 3 minutes:
https://geniecashbox.com/signup/?gc=GenieCashBoxMerchant&reference_no=2138250179
Sign up takes 3 minutes, then they schedule a training session, and you need to collect docs and submit, and have them entered by Genie staff, before they can go live.
"Boarding" is not "signing up".
Boarding a merchant involves all the steps required from start to accepting payments live.

Doing so also involves integration via plugin (not working last my client tried but probably fixed hopefully) or integrating site code yourself as a developer.

Saying it takes 3 minutes is misleading.

You can go live on cardlesspaytech.com in 3 minutes from payment to accepting and processing echecks. That is boarding in 3 minutes.
What you can do in Genie in 3 minutes is make your first monthly payment, thats it. That is not boarding.

I have pinted out every step so far and the flaws associated with, keep selling it, but to ignore the flaws is misleading and dishonest.

Youre defending the product simply bc you market it.