Hello,
I am the National ISO Account Manager with a New York based Super Broker.

What is a Super Broker? Here's a partial list;
1. We are MCA, Factoring and Asset Based ISO's

2. We have contractual relationships with every and any Lender from A to Z paper that matters, and that won't steal our deals.

3. We offer ISO's that partner with us LIVE Training in any area that is needed. From your sales team to the owner. All of It. Live!

4. We can communicate with your Merchant on missing docs, completing the application, etc. Or we stay away from your Merchant. You get it your way in writing. You can focus on originating apps and we can do the rest we have the staff, knowledge and relationships.

5. We will set you up for success. We will provide you with the proper tools and relationships to take advantage of for when the time comes, if you so choose that you no longer need our services. It doesn't matter what the concern is.

6. Can handle volume and time is of the essence? Contact us today.

We work out agreements that you send us your applications and the banks and the processing statements. We take it from there. Everything is in writing, we do exactly what you want. One ISO told us recently, "you guys remind me of the time I gave my attorney a written Power Of Attorney. Very focused and clear."

So if your just starting out. Have employee churn and find yourself struggling. You have been having deals backdoored, merchants are having their credit pulled to many times or the Lenders are stipping you to death. Contact us today. We're here to help. We only get paid if you do!

process@asadvance.com