Who Got a letter about the First Global Lawsuit - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    If someone has an operation that is stealing money to use for lending or funding...everyone including the janitor in the building can be in trouble

They will arrest first ask questions later

The fact that nothing is happening does not mean they are not doing anything...tneymost likly are following the breadcrumb trails
    This is absolutely false. Karen, all you do is make up strange (and circular) arguments that don’t make the least bit of sense.

Only people involved with the fraud (even passively) can be charged with fraud. What the **** do MCA brokers have to do with the fraud? Nothing. Did they raise money? No, that would be the investment brokers. And they would only be facing legal jeopardy if it’s shown that they knew of the fraud (as intent is everything when dealing with felonies). The only exposure an investment broker would be facing is that they would have to repay commissions on monies raised illegally (unless they knew of the fraud - which puts them in legal jeopardy).

But again, MCA brokers didn’t raise money. They didn’t make any commissions off of raised money (that would be the investment brokers) They simply brokered an MCA deal (none of which is being called illegal or fraud).

So make some ****ing sense please.
    Last edited by WestCoastFunding; 11-18-2018 at 06:58 AM.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    This is absolutely false. Karen, all you do is make up strange (and circular) arguments that don’t make the least bit of sense.

Only people involved with the fraud (even passively) can be charged with fraud. What the **** to MCA brokers have to do with the fraud? Nothing. Did they raise money? No, that would be the investment brokers. And they would only be facing legal jeopardy if it’s shown that they knew of the fraud (as intent is everything when dealing with felonies). The only exposure an investment broker would be facing is that they would have to repay commissions on monies raised illegally.

But again, MCA brokers didn’t raise money. They didn’t make any commissions off of raised money. They simply brokered an MCA deal (none of which is being called illegal or fraud).

So make some ****ing sense please.
    NOt the Brokers you idiot...the Isos who claimed to be direct funders who white lables and syndicated and backdoored to them

stop shifting the subjet to 500 brokers so fools join in on the 500 broker subject

I am sick of you leading them like puppet master

stay on topic..

You brag about being a prick all the time....didnt see me brag about how I turn into a ruthless ***** when pushed too far did you?

As stated from the onset....if someone is involved call a lawyer
    Dumbass, NO. ONE. IS. INVESTIGATING. 1ST GLOBAL. FOR. DEFRAUDING. MERCHANTS.

They’re funding operation of merchants isn’t being investigated, therefore why would white labeling brokers be in trouble? Your argument is beyond ****ing stupid.

Again, they are being charged with defrauding investors (money that was supposed to be used for funding, was diverted to the CEOs own pocket and other personal business ventures). This has nothing to do with the funding operations, as no one is claiming the MCAs were fraudulent.

But feel free to make up some more nonsensical arguments while you’re at it. Maybe claim the merchants are facing charges for taking an MCA from 1st Global?

Karen37a
    Dumbass, NO. ONE. IS. INVESTIGATING. 1ST GLOBAL. FOR. DEFRAUDING. MERCHANTS.

They’re funding operation of merchants isn’t being investigated, therefore why would white labeling brokers be in trouble? Your argument is beyond ****ing stupid.

Again, they are being charged with defrauding investors (money that was supposed to be used for funding, was diverted to the CEOs own pocket and other personal business ventures). This has nothing to do with the funding operations, as no one is claiming the MCAs were fraudulent.

But feel free to make up some more nonsensical arguments while you’re at it. Maybe claim the merchants are facing charges for taking an MCA from 1st Global?

The only reason an iso would get a letter from a lawfirm...which is what he posted

is if they are a CREDITOR....aka syndicator

Now if this operation was a total sham...i would think they are singing like a bird explaining how they got the deals in money in and where it went...they even contacted premiere bank

I can bet money that i know who got that letter..

Anyway...goodbye[

Here is the movie version...only difference, in real life he never passed a note

]
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-18-2018 at 06:59 AM.

The only reason an iso would get a letter from a lawfirm...which is what he posted]
    He posted a damn press release, not a lawyers letter.

A *press release*.

Karen37a
    He posted a damn press release, not a lawyers letter, dumbass.

A *press release*.
    Correction- Some of the ISO's Signed up with them called me today saying they've received letters from a -i would say call them or hire a lawyer to communicate with them if you don't feel comfortable calling them directly.

No he said that you lib- tard, hillary clinton, obama loving , Doody Frank regulation ,pot smoking, save the turtle not people, calif hippie
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-18-2018 at 07:04 AM.

Karen37a
    People in Florida were getting letters etc

I did not tell the damn story of me hanging up on the FBI as a kid by accident for one full hour ( because I thought it was brokers pranking me) when they called me after i left a boiler room as a stockbroker just to ****ing say it

__

And this was the exact reason I did not want to bring big hedge fund money into the mix until I figured out who I could trust

My arse would be carted off to jail as well...them thinking I was "in on it"

Let's go back to the conversations 3 years ago of me saying " I will not give anyone business that I do not want to...i do not give a fk what their rates are"

these are NOT loans there are "investments" attached to them and a reckoning if you get imploded on with defaults

__

Anyone who is anything in Finance knows that people get charged with "Rico" just as a debt recovery strategy or Debt Relief...first you get threatened with it...then they sick the fbi , ftc etc on you. If you are regulated the state regulatos are coming for you as well and the states Attorney Generals

I've said that Rich people do not lose money gracefully...they want it back

And these were not rich people

* and I said the 500 brokers and i have licenses from the 80s to let some of you know west coast...if i successfully evaded all negative drama in Finance...and none of my brokers in ANY of the organizatiosn that i ran/owned ( thousands of brokers) ...because you get charged with "failure to supervise"

I am not just making the **** up as a catfish as an "opinion" from the basement of my house driving an uber

you are on your own
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-18-2018 at 07:41 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

When I type "500 brokers" in Google, Karen's posts from DF rank on page 1.
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    When I type "500 brokers" in Google, Karen's posts from DF rank on page 1.
    great mcn....did you still graduate from phone calls? Or did you decide to finally pick up the phone and fix your bad script so you can make big money.

I do not care that some of you do not want to do outbound marketing...enough already with the bull****

a bunch of non producers cracking jokes all day trying to figure out how to build a team...west coast makes money

I just love that the big experts who were here are driving uber or who knows where

People are going to be arrested...so enough with some peoples games

And its not me...I am squeaky clean...like I said from the start

Just like bad grandpa was here...people who were /are on this forum are caught in the mix...

__

Add. And a FUNDER did this... a FUNDER as people are running around saying that brokers need background checks. I told uou from the beginning the FUNDERS underwrite the deal and ultimatly decide to fund or not...what the hell could some piss ant broker do other than pass a file to a FUNDER...unless the ISO is syndicating- white label..pretending to be Mr big stuff
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-18-2018 at 09:11 AM.

Hey everything else aside. Does this letter call for any action to be taken? or is it more for updates of the case
    We received one in the mail as well

bump, help please

SEC charged/ settled with a few more people yesterday: https://www.sec.gov/litigation/litre...20/lr24983.htm