Lender hoppers
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 338241

Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    stock or equity position can def be lucrative. silicon valley is notorious for making folks offers for employment with excellent stock options.
    I have always made equity or options a must as part of any compensation. It has served me VERY well.
    I have also asked for equity/warrants on the back-side of investment banking deals I have done where I lowered the cash fee and made a killing on the back-side with the stock or warrants. I am still collecting checks for those 5 years later and they are MUCH larger than the upfront fee I should have received.

Every successful person I know that has made a killing in financial services has made more with equity, options, or warrants as part of compensation. Whether it was part of their compensation while working at the firm or structured in the fees as part of deals closed. The real money is always made on the back-side of the deal.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhenry0527 View Post
    I have always made equity or options a must as part of any compensation. It has served me VERY well.
    I have also asked for equity/warrants on the back-side of investment banking deals I have done where I lowered the cash fee and made a killing on the back-side with the stock or warrants. I am still collecting checks for those 5 years later and they are MUCH larger than the upfront fee I should have received.

Every successful person I know that has made a killing in financial services has made more with equity, options, or warrants as part of compensation. Whether it was part of their compensation while working at the firm or structured in the fees as part of deals closed. The real money is always made on the back-side of the deal.
    Kevin its great that you do or did this...cash the warrants in before they expire

We are NOT the bank. we are 1099 Isos and brokers

I make myself one of them to lead from the front. Some of you thought that made me some kind of small-time chump

If people do not like prospecting themselves...that negativity spreads all around

This constant theme of how 1099 mca brokers suck has been beaten to death

New positive ways dfor the future...or don't...as stated im going with or with out people