I get about 4 of these emails every day,

Hey Jerry,

My name is Mike and I wanted to let you know how our company can work alongside with yours, allowing us both to excel in the industry that we are in.

I'm always looking for new partnerships in this industry and wanted to reach out to you to see if we can possibly work together as well. We can set up an ISO Referral Agreement where you can place with us all your non-fundable leads due to over stacking , slow pay or defaults.

If you have MCA clients that you're turning down and unable to fund, I'd like to present an opportunity for you to still get paid on those files by simply referring them to us. We offer debt settlement to merchants
with multiple positions who are unable to consolidate through a larger loan or secure additional funding elsewhere.

So far we've been very successful in generating revenues for other ISOs and Merchant Cash Companies utilizing their lists of business owners who just couldn't get funding anymore.
We offer a competitive percentage with our partners and hope to do the same with you.
I would appreciate time for a quick call to discuss how we can help each other further.
Please let me know what time works best for you.

Respectfully,

Mike Shetrit

Director of Enrollment
Premier Loan Relief
T: (718) 450-9461
Fax: (646) 736 0176
michael@premierloanrelief.com
www.premierloanrelief.com