I just received this email offering to sell me complete MCA packages for $55/ea. These people are either really bold, or complete retards, and if I were a betting man, I'd go with option #2.

They might as well be openly selling drugs, or stolen credit cards, as it's very ILLEGAL to sell funding applications containing personally identifying information, particularly when such packages are likely obtained through fraudulent means without the applicants’ consent.

These people, and everyone like them, should be referred to law enforcement and promptly shut down. They are victimizing small business owners by compromising their data, not to mention perpetuating some big problems within our industry. They should be squeezed to give up their sources, and those people should lose their jobs and be appropriately prosecuted.

I'm not posting their contact info, because most of the dummies on this forum would probably just call them and order their product, as few people in this game have any integrity or give a **** about how they make money or at whose expense. But if anyone is interested in actually doing something about this, PM me.

Sent: Wednesday, November 7, 2018 7:25 AM
To:
Subject: New MCA products for November Funding

MCA Teams,

We have a new product update.We are working with the following . MCA submissions. These are leads that were submitted to a funding company in the last 90 days, as far as data these are the top product. They come with emails and a majority have cells.

MCA --0-7 day full packages cost 55.00

Coming in December --Hard money leads/ Cash Out conventional loans.

Please let me know if you have a interest in any of these products.

Best,

CJ Flaherty