Hi all,

This is my first time posting here, but I've been in the industry for 4 years. I have a file that I can't get anything for through my network. He has pretty bad credit and a judgment from Greenbox from 2-3 years ago or so. According to the merchant, his broker back then got him with the usual "21 payments" thing and the merchant stopped paying. Doesn't matter the reason though, I know.

I've been working with the merchant since July 2017 and funded him through Elevate 3 times (cc deal). He is paid in full. He never had any issues paying except for a revenue dip due to a combination of seasonality and Expedia not listing him (temporarily). His last renewal was funded early April 2018 and paid off in full earlier this month, so it took 6 months opposed to the estimated 5.25 months. I wasn't able to renew him after a month+ of waiting, and he ended up getting a stack from Forward ($7,500) in late August through another broker, and Elevate is no longer interested. He is also paid in full with Forward - I got him $11k from Loan Me at the beginning of this month which bought it out; he barely netted anything but it cut his payments in half and freed up cash flow etc. He has averaged around $15k in deposits the past 4 months, and his October is looking good with steady flow (around $18k+ so far this month).

It's a fundable file but no one is biting this time. Declines include: Yellowstone, Mantis, Cooper, Pearl, Legend, Quickfix, Kings Cash and MCG. He worked with Rapid Advance and is paid in full with them too. I even had an approval in August but his balance with Elevate was too high at the time to buy out.

Let me know if anyone can help (cc split preferable), and the deal won't get killed at the end because of the judgment. Thank you!