I normally do not post about Lenders because I like keeping good Money to myself but VCG is to good not to share.

I pushed out over a Million bucks with VCG on the last 2 weeks of Sept. I got an $800K deal done, second position 10 months and they gave me the ability to upsell 15 points. I wasn't able to sell it at 15 points but it was still available. They have a program were they will beat any offer the client has or ISO or match it and if its Matched they will pay more points than your Current offer which I took advantage of on 3 $100K deals I pushed out on second and a third position. Yes 3rd position which is why I am sharing VCG. They gave me more money on a third than what the merchant was funded on a 2nd position which was less than 21 days ago and gave me 15%. Only downside since signing up a few weeks ago is that contracts take awhile but the fact that they gave me what I needed on the deal and were hands on Approach I was able to get these deals funded and got payed. I do not mess with to many lenders and try to build a portfolio with a selected few because Ive learned not all lenders are good Lenders but take my word for it

VCG is the Real Deal <<<<<