Just wanted to let everyone know, that in a tough business, some companies have no ethics. I submitted a deal to 24 Capital LLC (Long Island City, NY) to my rep Moshe Chaim. They approved the deal for 20k and I ordered contracts. Once the contract was signed and returned Moshe called me and said after the interview and review they could only fund him for 10k. The client agreed and signed the new contract which was returned to Moshe and 24 Capital on the 24th of August, which was a Friday. On Monday the 27th I got a call from Moshe that the deal was denied because the client was in default. I explained this to the client who disputed the fact, but what could I do? Come to find out that 24 Capital then funded the loan on the 29th of August for 52k, and I have a copy of the contract and the originals as proof. This is a disgrace, and very poor ethical behavior. When I contacted Moshe about this is explanation was that they had 1 underwriter at the time and a few weeks later they hired a new underwriter who approved the deal. Well I don't know when 2 days became a few weeks. Moshe will not return my emails or my calls.
This company made me look like an idiot with the client and with my sales representative who was working the deal. We all work hard to get business, and to have someone steal your business and destroy a relationship is unacceptable. I have attached copies of the top half of the contracts. My concern is that if they did this to my company, how many other times have they done it to others. I even tried to contact the management with no response, Stay away from 24 Capital LLC and Moshe and help me spread the word. I have given them every chance to rectify this, and even if they would have said we messed up I would have been alright with that, but not a word. protect your income stay away from 24 Capital LLC. 24 Capital owes me the commission on this deal.

ourcontract signed.jpg
pic of the new contract.jpg