Newbies Entry into Cash Advance
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post
    You can start by making your logo a bit smaller. I want to joke around but serious...

Many of the newer sales/brokers may have the gift of gab on the phones but everything else lacks the "official" look and feel of a real deal Company. ESPECIALLY online. An email goes out with a link or an application? So many of the website/landing pages are out of control and the applications are no different. The authorizations on applications are even worse on some. You are running the foundation of your business without the essentials. It's a lot more than signing up with a bunch of companies and dialing until you can't speak.

What would a "Merchant" do? Who is also a human being - as a human being we are cautious and first look for what is "out of place" or "incorrect" which makes them either proceed or delete.
    This.

Put yourself in a business owner’s shoes. Person calls me saying they handle business financing, the very first thing I’m going to do is Google said company. I Google “Gigatt Business solutions” and the initial online footprint that I see in Google results look solid. So far, so good. Next step, I click on website link. First impression on mobile is that the initial view looks sort of broken, and page is mostly black. Black pages are cool if your selling web hosting, but not finance. Additionally, when I scroll to bottom is says your using a Godaddy website builder.

My suggestion, if you know HTML, but a premium theme and use something more appealing and scalable. Or, spend $500 - $5,000 and have a developer do it.

Member Reputation points: 2237

Great points and thanks.
    David Fears
    Business Development Mgr
    GIGATT Business Solutions
    dlfears@gigattbizsolutions.com
    www.gigattbizsolutions.com
    (602)935-3667